Working at Enpure
We are hiring!
Enpure is a dynamic, innovative and ambitious employer and we are striving for quality and the right people. We are always looking for well educated and driven professionals that can strengthen our team.
We are hiring right now and new vacancies are published frequently, so please check this page on a regular basis.
Currently we have vacancies for:
- Process Engineers (positions for Birmingham, Leeds & Belfast locations)
- Lead Design Coordinators (positions for Birmingham, Leeds & Belfast locations)
- Mechanical Engineers (based Birmingham & Belfast locations)
- Electrical Engineers (based Birmingham & Belfast locations)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (based Leeds)
- Design Manager (based Belfast)
- CAD Engineer (based Belfast)
For more details of current vacancies please click here
If your chosen career is not currently listed above please still get in touch!!
We are constantly in search of new talent and if you feel you would be a good fit for the team then send your CV in to us and we will let you know as soon as we have appropriate positions for your skill set.
Send your CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!
We take pride in creating an inclusive environment where everyone can succeed. Enpure is committed to employing a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work, and who have shared values such as innovation and teamwork . We believe we can build a stronger company and community by attracting a wide range of talented people, able to respond to the diverse needs of our customers.