FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE
Enpure Limited collect data about people who use our website, who call us or who email us. This Fair Processing Notice explains what data we process, why we process it, our legal basis, how long we keep it and your rights.
We will always make sure that any personal data is protected and treated securely. Any information that we process will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other UK or EU data protection legislation.
Our contact details
Enpure Limited (Company number: 14248537)
Address: Enpure House, Parklands Business Park, Rubery, Birmingham, B45 9PZ
Phone Number: 0121 683 2800
What data do we process?
When you use our website, we will collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name, email, company name, title of your enquiry and the content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself, such as with whom you corresponded at our end, and the date and time via our ‘Contact Us Form’.
- Your IP address, browser type, geographical location and operating system when you use the website
- Your email so that we don’t contact you again if you have opted-out.
When you call us, we will collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name, email, phone, your enquiry and content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself, such as with whom you corresponded at our end, and the date and time of your call.
Why do we process your data?
We need your name, contact details and the technical details of the communication itself, such as with whom you corresponded at our end, and the date and time via our website in order to answer your enquiry.
We need your IP address, browser type, geographical location and operating system for security reasons.
We will use your personal data for statistical analysis to improve our websites and to develop new products and services.
Our legal basis for processing
By law, we need a legal basis for processing the personal data of a client. We will process your data using the legal basis of consent, contract and legitimate interests.
Consent is given where we ask you for permission to use your information in a specific way and you agree to this. Where we use your information for a purpose based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent for this purpose at any time. For example, you consent to receive our newsletter.
We have a basis to use your personal information if it is reasonably necessary for us to do so and in our “legitimate interests” (provided that what the information is used for is fair and does not unduly impact your rights).
For example, we have a legitimate interest to keep your personal data on our systems in order to keep it secure, process it and to provide you with a service.
We only rely on legitimate interests where we have considered any potential impact on you, whether or not our processing is excessive and that our processing does not override your rights.
You have the right to object to our processing your personal data because of our legitimate interests. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
We process the following data because we have a legitimate interest:
- your IP address, browser type, geographical location and operating system;
- your name and email in a suppression list so that we don’t contact you again if you have opted-out;
- Your behaviour and preferences revealed by your internet use from partners such as Google, Facebook.
- Sharing your data with our head office in Germany for administrative purposes.
- With our third party service providers.
You can object to us processing your personal data using legitimate interest. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
How long do we hold your personal data?
We hold your data:
- For enquires – for 5 + 1 years.
- For the required statutory and regulatory retention periods
Who do we share your data with?
- Our software and cloud service providers
- Our Third Party service providers
- Our head office in Germany
Data transfers out of the EU or EEA
Your data is not transferred outside of the EU or EEA.
- You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if: ◦we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred (data portability) from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with us in the first instance on email@example.com. You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/